Unocoin will collect your personal information for opening an account and also for your transactions. Your personal details will include your:
- PAN Card Details.
- Aadhar Card Details.
- Contact Number.
- Email ID.
Use of your Personal Information
While for the purpose of your transactions, we will keep track of your Bank Details and information pertaining to your IP address and device or computer used by you for the purpose.
Unocoin will further use your personal information:
- To process transactions;
- To send periodic emails, notifications and SMS with updates, promotions, company news, and notices regarding changes to policies;
- To customise, measure, and improve Unocoin Service, including the content and layout of our Website and mobile applications;
- To analyse the use of the Website and mobile applications;
- To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- To undertake a verification of your identity with third party electronic identification providers.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
No personal information of any user is being disclosed for any purpose. Stored personal information is available only to the user for editing purposes and to customer service personnel, the verification department and to administrators and consultants, and third-party entities and service providers who are bound by non-disclosure agreements.
However, we do share information with law enforcement and government officials when we are compelled to do so by a court order or similar legal procedure.
You also agree that Unocoin shall be free to transfer/disclose any information shared by you with us, to a related party or to an affiliate or to any entity controlled by the promoters of Unocoin. We may also transfer your information during the sale of assets or business to another company or demerger into another company or while getting acquired by another company or getting merged with another company.
Changing your Personal Information
You may access your personal information in order to make changes or corrections by visiting Account Settings -> Settings. However, when you change any personal information, you will need to provide the documents again and go through the needed verification procedure before your changes come into effect.
We may also place cookies on your device while you access the Website. In this regard, we use flask cookies to promote account security, as well as both session and persistent cookies. Any sensitive information in these cookies is encoded so that only Unocoin can interpret the information stored on them. The cookies are placed for the following purposes:
- Recognise you as a Unocoin customer;
- Collect information about your computer to mitigate risk and help prevent fraud;
- Customise your experience, content, and advertising;
- Measure promotional effectiveness;