Unocoin wants all our users to understand and agree before getting started with trading and investment in Crypto Assets.
- Cryptoassets transactions are irreversible.
- Any crypto assets you buy will be credited to your respective crypto wallet at Unocoin.
- If you prefer to self custody the crypto assets and if you lose the credentials of your wallet, then you will lose your crypto assets, and Unocoin will be unable to help you to restore them.
- Remember to backup and secure your self custodyed wallet.
- The Cryptoasset market is very volatile and prone to bubbles, and rapid price swings/ fluctuations are expected.
- Investing here may be considered a high-risk activity. Proper and sound judgment should be used in evaluating the risks associated with these activities.
- The market price changes over time, and so your Crypto value may be of more worth or worthless in the future.
- Cryptoassets are not monitored or backed by any regulatory body, government or otherwise in India.
- Unocoin does not solicit nor make any representation that Bitcoin or any cryptoassets are an investment vehicle. Neither Unocoin nor anyone else has an obligation to buy back your Bitcoin or Crypto Assets in the future.
The decision to trade rests entirely on the user’s own independent judgment.